HYIPB Bagus

Earngroups.com
CommoditiesCapital

AYO IKUTAN BISNIS DAPAT DOLAR

readbud - get paid to read and rate articles

BURUAN GABUNG

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Healthy Gift

When you see people sick, I always feel so great His love to me. I’m often late, even lazy meal. I often eat foods that are super duper spicy, often sleep with a time that is not obvious, and often indiscriminate snack. Even so, I still just be healthy.

Sure, I sometimes diarrhea or magh, but for me it is not a disease that must make me bed rest for days. But I really often do not realize that I assume yes if the disease was mild scolding. After all, if I do not fix diet, minor illnesses would be great

He was so good care of, though I often naughty. But some time ago She makes me moan all the time. Sakit once. Because of his illness until nearly fainted. People said I looked pale, though I tried to ordinary activities, and displays the best smile in the world he he. If you say pale, I actually think what I wear powder thickness yes, or maybe some day I’m a little ofwhite

Alhamdulillah after going to the doctor, I feel better and much better. But all has not been completed. Not bad headache, but makes me scared. Waiting time in hospital struggling drug odor, blood, and toned twang medical instruments that I hated.

At this moment, I am grateful to many who gives me strength. To some extent, it helped establish the foundation of courage for the worst to be faced.

“Moga Titta get-well yes, do not forget to take medication n adequate rest.”

“Vita not be sad. Anyway, whatever happens, God willing, I will always be there beside Vita. I love Vita. “

“Eating a lot yes, let me stronger.”

“Do not eat that pedes-pedes was yes. Kan way out already know, so do not be afraid. No need to stress. “

“Do not be thinking about others first, Say. Just have to focus on the same lo health first. “

“Gw will not ask anything, but news-posted ya lo Ta conditions. Hopefully recover quickly. “

Thank You tell the angels without wings. I hope you give it a miracle that I did not go in and lay in a place that I hated it. But if that’s what should I lead, I hope you willing to change the voltage fears so thousands of positive energy. I hate making them worried because my fear babble. Thank you O God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kami persilahkan kepada pengunjung blog ini untuk mengomentari atau memberikan kritik dan sarannya yang membangun untuk kemajuan blog ini